"EXCEPT THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE, THEY LABOR IN VAIN THAT BUILD IT"......Ps.127:1a

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Our Gardens Are Growing!

I thought I would take you on a tour around our little yard.
I don't claim to be a gardener, so perennials are my favorite!
I really just like to play around a little in the dirt.
Last year my hubby and kiddos helped me create this garden out in our front yard.


JUNE 2012
I am so disappointed in this photo.  I really couldn't get a real good picture
of the way it really looks.
My lavender looks so good and you can't even see it in this pic.
My butterfly bushes are starting to bloom too.


Hubby bought me this bird bath for my birthday.
I love how the Woodspurple grew in around it.


This garden is in front of our porch.
My aunt gave me a lot of plants this year--I wish I knew all their names.
I can't wait to see them at the end of summer.


Here are my flower gardens in the back yard.


This is my favorite Lillie


This year the kiddos wanted to grow some veggies.
We have some peas.
This spot gets way too much shade, but we didn't realize it until it was too late.


Our onions and pepper plants are growing.


We also have some pole beans growing.


Not too bad for our first year.

How are your gardens doing?

3 comments:

  1. I Love it! Your gardens are beauitful, wish mine looked like yours. Your hubby did great on the bird bath. Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gardens Tammy! Everything looks like it's coming along real good! Love the idea for your pole beans.

    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun!! Your gardens are looking great!!! LOVE those lilies, too! (Looks like your aunt gave you some pink salvia, blue-eyed grass, and Liatris, from what I could tell...I think. :) )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! I really enjoy hearing from my readers. If you ask a question, I will try to reply A.S.A.P.